Monday, March 9, 2009

Valencia



I spent Saturday and Sunday in Valencia this past weekend. It was lovely! There was:
  • Sunshine
  • the beach
  • Calatrava
  • science museums
  • Mediterranean
  • riverbeds turned to parks
  • catamarans
  • David Chipperfield
  • cathedrals
  • hunchback virgin
  • holy grail
  • bell towers
  • huge paellas cooked in the street
  • sunshine
  • fireworks in the afternoon
  • noise poppers and little boys
  • porcelain room
  • cinderella carriage
  • musicians in the walls
  • Opp bull sites = opuestoros
  • Antonio Mingote
  • poofy dresses
  • beginnings of fallas
  • sunshine obscured by fireworks smoke
  • chocolate con churros
  • people in the streets
  • night weddings
  • ground shaking from fireworks
  • horchata
  • hotel room to myself
  • climbing trees
  • red rope things on the beach
  • clara
  • classmates

I can´t wait to go back in a week and a half!

I saw a friend of yours in the science museum Sara:

Next time I'll make sure to charge my camera before leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment